Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Pook!

Ever just realize how blessed you are to have a wonderful spouse? I love my husband, he is an amazing man of God. Gary wakes up at 5:45 every day of the week with no complaints of the morning darkness. He gets not only his things together he helps me get the kids stuff ready for morning while I make breakfast. He never complains about all the work he does at work or home. Saturday being his only real day off is often spent fixing things around the house or even someone elses home or car. Sunday comes along and he is a faithful servant of God. He serves on the security team at our church. Gary is a person who never forgets me and never seems to forget to make me feel special, even if I am complaining about the morning darkness! I could not in a million years ask for a better father for our little people. The kids adore their daddy and he adores them. I love the faithfulness he has for the Lord and I love to hear my Pook pray and teach the kids all about our God.
The past couple of weeks we have been fasting some of our entertainment, and STARBUCKS to spend time with the Lord, and each other. I know that the Lord has been speaking to me and teaching me. I have undoubtedly enjoyed this time Gary and I have been spending together praying and studying Gods word! I can't imagine spending a life with a man who was not passionate about the Lord. For this I am so very blessed and grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.