Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Update on Us!


So much has been going on in our little family. Between Church and school we are very busy and we are loving every minute!
We have been on several field trips in the last couple of weeks. Lilly and I went to the Colorado Springs Philharmonic and it was really pretty cool. They based the whole performance around Beethoven's 5th Symphony and explained the different families of interments. The next field trip we all joined Lilly and went to the Wild Life Experience in Denver. This was pretty amazing, it reminded me of something we would have found at Disney World!
Church is amazing and Gary and I could not be happier that we have found this church for our family. I am officially on staff!!! YAY! I am the new Director of Preschool Ministry. I am still serving in the Worship and Media office and I am still singing on the worship team. I am just now primarily singing in 1st service rather than my beloved and intense 2nd service.  I am confident that I will be able to make it back to my beloved Modern service, I just think for now my attention in children's ministry is where I am being called! Can I just say we are beyond blessed! God has changed and has been working on our lives and the changes in our family is evident!
I am sorry for no pictures I have been super lazy with the camera, I will try my hardest to get back to picture taking! Hope and pray that everyone is enjoying Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.