Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ahhh Summer

It's no secret I love summer. I love the morning and the nights. I love the smell of the outside on the inside of my house. I love hearing the birds every morning and I love the cool evening air.
My favorite thing of all is spending summer with my babies,I adore my Lilly and Owen. I love spending every minute with them. We pray outside together every morning, we sing songs and read.We even play Starbucks drive up with the dining room window! I adore the people I see God molding our babies into. Gary and I are beyond blessed. I can't imaging living this journey with any other people. I praise God for all that He has given, we could not be more thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.