Thursday, June 30, 2011

Monkey Show


I am so sorry for not posting pictures, but I need a new memory card and I keep forgetting to buy one when at the store. I am really sorry I did not have my camera last night for the monkey show!
After church we came home and had a late dinner on the back deck. Gary and I were enjoying ourselves relaxing while the kids were playing in the yard. After a few minutes Lilly came and invited us to see the monkey's. Gary and I made our way to the swing set where two chairs were set up for us to watch the monkey show. Lilly and Owen were hilarious! They were swinging and flipping around it was so funny! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. After the show Lilly said can we go to the zoo??? HA! After that YES we will take them to the zoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.