Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

This Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had a great day together playing at the park and having a wonderful early dinner with my parents. I am so thankful to the Lord for bringing Teddy back home to the U.S. safley. Something about Ted, Steph and Allie being in another country made them feel so far away. We are so grateful for our wonderful families and friends. We are also so grateful for our wonderful church home. We are some very blessed people. Today we are going to get out our Christmas decorations! I am so excited!! 







Blessing everyone, I pray that the real meaning of this season flood in your hearts and homes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.