Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sherman and ADT

Sherman and I have a love hate relationship I love it when he leaves me alone and he just plain hates me. This cat has a major attitude problem. He is just a pill, he tugs at my curtains he ate my hotdog and he has clawed my furniture. Not to mention he bites my feet at night when I sleep. Well today I totally got my revenge. I was messing with our alarm system and accidentally set it off. I have never seen a cat jump so high in my life. I could have died laughing but I was a little panicked myself trying to stop the alarm before the police came. I actually wish I had video of this bad kitty flying through the air! Any way I am not all bad I went and found him all huddled under our bed. I gave him a hug and showed him the alarm and told him don't ever bite my toes again or the loud monster will come out of the wall. The rest of the evening Sherman was my friend sitting on the arm of my chair purring away. Darn cat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.