Friday, March 23, 2012

I Have Some Massive Work To Do!


Everyone knows that singing to Jesus is my favorite thing ever. But lately I have noticed a strange change in my voice. It totally sounds tired and pitchy and out of control. So I got out my Jeannie Deva sets and have begun to workout my vocals. I recorded a bit today and wow it was ugly. So I am going to record once a week so I can give myself a good evaluation. I watched a recording of worship from a week ago and was so disappointed in my vocals that I wanted to crawl under a rock. But I know with a good amount of work I can get my voice back in shape. Singing to Jesus is my favorite thing ever I know He knows my heart but I want everyone to hear my heart through the music!
Blessing Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.