Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Lorax, Phantom of the Opera, And Pink Eye

Well it been a fantastic weekend, despite me having pink eye. We got to relax and just spend the day together. I had to call in to teaching the little guys as much as I adore those kids I am so ready for someone else to step up and lead the kids. I just can't go all week and not have a relaxing Sunday I miss the worship team and I am getting a little antsy. Wow I did not know that was going to come out when I started typing. All in all I love to teach the kids but I want some balance with serving on the worship team and teaching a couple of times a month. This whole working full time being a wife and mother is a lot of work and I need some balance especially now that Gary is working a crazy shift!
Any way back to our great day....I have pink eye they look and feel like normal so I am assuming I am over it. We went to the movies to see the Lorax and it was wonderful we really enjoyed the film.
We also spent a ton of time playing outside. It was a gorgeous the kids rode their bikes all around the park and spent a ton of time drawing with chalk in the driveway.
I finished the day by getting a ton of text messages letting me know that Phantom was on. One of the most spectacular stage performances of all time. What a fantastic day it was I missed church, but am incredibly thankful for all the love in my home. I think Jesus was so happy to see us just be together and love on each other today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.