Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ugggg

Today was my day off for the week and I was sick.......I mean the worst kind of sick......Stomach Flu. The kind of sick where you are stuck in the bathroom and telling the Lord that "I will rejoice in my weakness!" Ugh the yuck feeling was just awful I am actually blaming healthy food and I think my body is in withdrawal mode. I am pretty sure if I just ate a sleeve of Oreo's I would be fine!
I felt a little better and took the kids to the fountain at the movie theater and it was really nice. I love Lilly and Owen and this stage of life we are at. They are really good kids most of the time. Any way after our play time at the fountain I had to go get groceries. I knew this would be my only chance, so I and the kids went to Wal-Mart. You know those pictures of Wal-Mart people???? I sure hope I don't show up on one of those e-mails. I looked horrible. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.