Monday, July 9, 2012

Operation Get Skinny

Let's just say I did not do well on vacation at all. I ate fried bread, cheeseburgers, chicken fried stake and lots of different food that had huckleberries in it. I totally failed again. But tomorrow I will be back on my diet and mission of getting skinny! I get to lead worship this weekend and it's my favorite thing ever to sing to Jesus but man do I hate seeing the video of the chubby girl. I can't lie when I dream I am a perfect size six!! Any who I have a before picture of me. By Christmas I shall post a near after!! Okay it's not really me but you get the idea, chubby blond girl in pink. At least I have a sense of humor about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.