Sunday, August 5, 2012

That was the weekend huh!?

I tell you the older I get the more I appreciate the simple pleasures of just staying home and loving on my husband and kids. This weekend was not at all a relaxing one. I worked all day Saturday and then today was a mixture of church, cleaning house and getting ready for the first day of school tomorrow. As I am really excited for Lilly to be a second grader and getting our routine back, I am also a little nervous knowing we are about to get super busy! Christmas is my favorite time of year ever and we are going to start rehearsals for the Children's musical in the next few weeks! I am super excited because I am directing it along with some of my all time favorite people! It is such a blessing, but makes life really busy. I need to get myself super organized now before it's to late! Blessings All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.