Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fast Day Three

Ummm.... Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee... Coffee is a bean right?

Any way we are doing really good on our fast. I did have a handful of nuts before my lunch break so I could continue with prayer during that hour. Gary is really doing well. Poor guy works at night and he really likes his coffee and mt. Dew. He says he is actually feeling really good! We had a really late dinner tonight because if Christmas rehearsal so we opted for strawberry and spinach salad with almonds and dried cranberries tossed with strawberry vinaigrette. God is so good and moving in our family. After church we just sat around talking and reading Lilly's new books. I love that TV is gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.