Sunday, October 28, 2012

Woof Grampy Woof!

That means thank you in dog! Bailey and Bradley are in love with my dad. Every once in a while at the commissary the have these huge bones and my dad gets them for our puppies!
Bailey and Bradley are so loved I am going to be so sad the day they go see Jesus. They are very very old puppies and Bradley is suffering from hip dysplasia so this will be a rough cold winter for him. Bailey won't run anymore and hates walks. I can remember when Gary and I would pack them up and run them up gold camp and Rampart and Bailey loved to go camping. I miss those days. Bailey is a little over twelve and Bradley is a little over eleven they are old but loved puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.