Monday, January 7, 2013

What a Man

This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on his jeep. Gary really is simply amazing and he never ceases to make me feel special. In all of this mess it's so wonderful to know that we can depend on each other.
There is no one who will ever be able to look Gary or myself in the eye and tell us we are lazy. Together we make a fantastic team and work so hard for our family. I pray that Lilly and Owen grow up seeing the work ethic that their daddy has. I pray this is something they will understand early on that hard work and faith in God is the only way!
Love my husband!

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to add that he is kinda cute, too! Love you!
    Hope all your auto troubles are over SOON!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know all you do is sit around and eat bonbons and watch soap operas all day. haha!!!
    Did you get my text of the girls pictures?

    Miss you all

    Love ya Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon bons!! Would you believe I have never had one? I think I need to fix that!
    No I did not get any puctures! I want to see them. I wonder if you sent them to your brothers phone and not mine... I will check his out and let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send you a message on the phone number I have for you. let me know if you receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.