Thursday, February 28, 2013

So Blessed!

I had the sweetest thing happen today. I spent the morning at Lilly's school helping Lilly change into her costume for her play. The kids had their performance for the school today. And while all the classes were piling in the fifth grade was last.
You know fifth graders don't really think parents are that fun anymore let alone any adults. But praise God for our Radiant kids! I had one young man come up to me and wave and say hi I go to Radiant. And then another young man said hi you sing really good, I know you from church!
You can pick a Radiant Kiddo a mile away they truly blessed me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.