Tuesday, February 26, 2013

So Excited

Gary and I decide to take the kiddos on a mini vacation! We are going to spend three days and two nights in one of our favorite places here in colorado. Glenwood Springs is simply beautiful it's close to Aspen and we are staying at this fun little hotel that has an indoor water park, and tram to the Glenwood Caverns. During the summer the caverns are awesome and offer some great hiking trails, as well as a really cool alpine slide and rock climbing wall! It's a must for families in Colorado.
So excited I can't wait until spring break!

3 comments:

  1. When are you going? I love mini vacations. We are taking the girls to the Oregon coast on March 29th for a week. Can't wait!! Have fun and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coast would be wonderful, that would be a major trek fir us! We are going the same time! You will be in the ocean and we will be in the snow!! We can wave at each other! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am leaving the snow to go to the sand for my birthday!! Can't wait. I will send you kisses!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.