Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ah Sunday

Sunday oh how I love thee!
I got to sing this morning, however I didn't do very well at alter. I have major issues hearing and the song I was singing is a fantastic song that I could not hear. I was standing to the left of my friend that was leading so my deaf right ear was toward him and of course my left ear failed me and my monitor pack died at the worst moment ever. But God is good and I enjoy every moment singing that God allows me.
We have really had a lazy catch up day today. Doing chores and getting ready for another busy week.
My kiddos made Gary and I a Lego creation! I think Jesus is definitely working on their little hearts!
Don't forget the Bible is in at 6:00 mountain time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.