Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Favorite Day

Sundays have all ways been my favorite day of the week. It's all about God and family. We spent the morning sleeping. And I do mean we slept in a good long time. We all got up around 9:00. That is super late for us. We had a good old fashioned breakfast and the it was off to do some cleaning up in our yard. Gary and I are debating about putting a deck on the front of the house. So we took a bunch of measurements and figured up about how much it will cost. This of course is if we get everything in our backyard we want to get done. I think we can swing it we just have to be disciplined! Something Gary is great at and me not so much!
To finish our day we are having chili and salad and watching the Bible.
The Bible has been an amazing series so far. Great imagery to see the stories of the Gospel come alive. We have had to do a lot of explaining to the kids and shield their eyes from some of the violence. But we both agree this is a great way of teaching the kids Truth. Lilly and Owen are amazing at remembering Bible stories and are constantly telling us what is coming next!
This weeks episode brings us up to the introduction of Jesus! I am so thankful for the opportunity to watch this as a family. We are blessed and just resting up for one more week of work and school before our little family vacation!
On another note my folks are on their
way to Az for several weeks and my mom sent Teddy and I a text this morning with the caption, how you know you are not in Colorado anymore! And here is the picture she sent with it.
And our day was also not complete with out some green milk, thanks for stopping by Uncle Teddy!!
Blessings!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.