Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pinterest

I am seriously in obsession with Pinterest! When Gary and I put flooring in this past summer we lost a lot of our color. Pinterest is an amazing tool and my head is spinning with indoor and outdoor ideas. I love cozy color and could not figure out how to get my blue back. Pinterest gave me the idea to paint the table and chairs and to find some blue throws! I had a gift card to pier one and decided to spend it on the blankets. I love how literally a little paint in the dining room and some blankets changed how a room comes alive! I am a wiz at finding unique items at goodwill and on sale. On Thursday Owen and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found this great candle holder marked down from $76.99 to $11.99! All because its discontinued and the company wants to get rid of them!
More Pinterest projects to come... We have chalkboard and glow in the dark paint and a bunch if lanterns and jars from goodwill!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.