Monday, March 25, 2013

Unplugged!

Yay it's Spring Break! I am going to enjoy every minute with the kids this week so that means no TV no computers and this is my last post until next week!
The kids and I started our break by going to see The Croods! What a sweet movie and best of all I had a several movie gift cards from work so everything was free!
I pray this is a great time for everyone! Love on your babies this time is going by so quickly!!

Psalm 127:3-5 ESV

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.