Saturday, April 20, 2013

Get up early!

And go for a long bike ride in our own beautiful neighborhood!
It was finally spring today and we got up early early for a Saturday morning. We had our Cheerios and out the door we went for a good three hour bike ride! I won't lie I did come home and ask if I was skinny yet! This ride brought back so many memories of being a kid. We took this ride along the creek by our house. Teddy and I used to play down at the creek and bring home tadpoles. And once those little tad poles grew little legs the would jump out of their tank and fry on our hot deck! My mother used to get so mad at us!!
We had a great day and I am so thankful that the kids are old enough to do this kind of thing. Couple more weeks and we will be off to Seven Bridges!!! Yay summer!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.