Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fantastic Weekend!

We had a fantastic weekend full of visiting with our preciouses friends. The weekend started Friday evening with the Worship Department picnic. We had a wonderful time and the weather could not have been better. I love getting a chance to just sit and talk with Kelly who I adore without having to run around at church. Lilly was in heaven with Faith, and Owen had a great time with Luke. Gary and the kids also enjoyed an amazing game of Ultimate Frisbee. This was fantastic to watch, we all know I am super awkward at playing sports so I did sit out but I enjoy watching my friends have a great time.
Saturday we were off to Ally's 5th birthday party. Its always a blast getting to see our Perkins family. It is really fun watching all the kids grow up. Sarah and I are excited that I will have weekends off so we can do breakfast and she and I can have a girls night! We always love seeing our Perkins family!
We are beyond blessed. Gary and I are very thankful for our family and friends. This has been such a wonderful summer visiting and catching up. Its hard to believe that next Thursday school starts and we will once again become super busy. We are faithful to our God and know He will make time for rest, family and friends!
Blessings All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.