Sunday, September 29, 2013

Growing So Fast

Lilly is quickly growing up and it makes me sick to my stomach. I adore my little girl. I adore how she loves me and thinks I am cool! She has a heart that is so big. She is incredibly indapendant and has started to do her own hair and pick out her out cloths. I feel like it's just a matter of time before she will not need me. I am very thankful that Lilly  makes good choices. She is smart and is wise beyond her years. 
Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to come to my rehearsal when she came downstairs she looked like this. I was torn between thinking.... You put that outfit together??? And crap we are going to have to lock her away until after collage! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.