Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Prayer

Even as an adult I have moments in my life where I care what others think. Even when I tell my kids to be Godly leaders there are times when I find myself following. 
Knowing who I am in The Lord is all that matters. Constantly dying to myself and taking up my own cross and being who I am in Christ is beyond important. 

My devotion this evening was so simple. Remember who I am in Jesus. 

And my prayer tonight: 

Lord empty me of the selfishness inside. Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride. 

Lord empty me of me so that I can be filled with YOU, and YOU alone. 

Praying all my family and friends have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.