Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

My heart is so full today as we give thanks for all The Lord has provided. I am so thankful for my husband Gary who loves God and our family. I am blessed to be his wife and on this journey with him year after year. For our Lilly and Owen who make us laugh. I am blessed to be your mamma and so proud of the lady and gentleman you are becoming in Christ. I am thankful for my parents who unselfishly will do anything for Teddy and I. I am thankful for my baby brother Teddy and his beautiful wife Stephanie and Allie.I am truly blessed to know that this Thanksgiving you are not in a war zone and enjoying time with family and friends. I am thankful for my mother and father in law Lee and Karen for being apart of our family, and giving me a wonderful husband. I am thankful for laughing, fireworks and my friendship that has come from my sister in law Tammy, brother on law Chris and their beautiful girls Stephanie and Morgan.  I am thankful for best friends who have become family and memory making with Lance, Sarah and the girls. I am blessed and thankful for my friends on the Worship Team who faithfully lead our church in worship week after week. I am thankful for a beautiful church home and amazing Pastors and staff who biblically teach our family week after week. I am thankful for my best girlfriends, Kelly, Lanitha, Jen, Ruth, Tracy, Susan and Hulina. I'm thankful for our home and neighborhood, with wonderful neighbors and friends. And finally I am thankful to work for an honorable, sound local institution  who has let me grow and learn. 
There is not a day that goes by that we do not thank The Lord for His gifts and blessings. I pray all our family and friends have a blessed and joyful holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.