Friday, August 15, 2014

Sherman Tank

It's Saturday night and my house is quiet. Lilly and Owen are in bed and Gary is working in his shop. I am playing on my phone with a very sick kitty on my lap. I'm afraid to say that my bad kitty Sherman is nearing the end if his nine lives. As much as I complain about this cat, I love him and we are  secretly friends. My heart is going to break when he meets God. Sherman has a tumor that is growing and he is slowly loosing lots of weight. I have a feeling sooner rather than later we will have to take him in to be put to sleep. So right now I'm sitting still and letting him just sleep. Love my bad kitty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.