Friday, July 31, 2015

It's over

This summer vacation has gone way to fast. We have vacationed ,beached, pooled, hiked, fished, camped, sunburned, gardened, baseballed, picnicked, glowsticked, popsicled, fireworked, mini golfed and flipped upside down enough for a lifetime. And now as I type this I sit in a pile of school supplies, labeling for the start of school Tuesday morning. I must admit I’m heartbroken. Summer is my favorite time of the year and this one slipped by so quickly. We had the opportunity to meet our new teachers and see the kids classrooms. I am really encouraged by both teachers they are wonderful women who both have such fantastic stories! The school had a frozen yogurt truck to welcome all the kids this year, I thought that was such a great idea!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.