Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Lullaby


 I was softly reminded in my quiet time with The Lord how powerful His lullaby is when we are silent and weeping at His feet. God speaks to me when I fast and I am empty on the inside  I hunger for Him alone, I hunger for His direction and His will and His strength and His forgiveness. My heart is grieving and agonizing with the way our world is moving.  I have had visions of the few that are searching for God and searching for the narrow road. If you can imagine an event, weather it be church, sports, concerts or even a movie where there are masses gathered for this one event and at the end the masses leave, but the few stay and are hungry for more. This is what I see happening in the church body,  I feel the energy of the masses that are searching for Christ but see the few who are seeking with everything they have looking to follow Him in every step the ones who are hungry  to hear well done. God sung a lullaby to me. In the sweet quite of His song He told me not to be comfortable, but to be bold and different. I physically felt what I needed to hear. This narrow road that I am searching and clinging to is going to bring discomfort and unpopularity and hurt. I think of the persecuted who all they have to do is denounce their faith in order to live, but they are willing to die horrible deaths because they have tasted and seen God and know the promise of life in Heaven. I will not live life like the lost masses with lukewarm hearts, I have tasted and seen, I trust and will follow His way! I could have stayed His lullaby forever..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.