Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas, it was so amazing that I was caught up in the moment living that I did not take any pictures. We made sweet memories and the look on the kids faces when they opened their new phones was priceless. We started at church with beautiful Christmas Eve services, had dinner at my parents went and looked at lights and gave each other our gifts. Christmas morning Santa came and then we went back to my parents house followed by an amazing relaxing no hair and makeup day at home with my people. I love Gary, Lilly and Owen so very much and am so thankful God gave them to me. We had a very sweet and special dinner just the four of us. So in love with Jesus and my family. God sent His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life! So blessed beyond! 
 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.