Friday, May 12, 2017

Pure Worship

Pure worship is one of the most glorious sounds. That sweet sound that only a hearts connected to God will recognize. Sometimes, Thursdays are my long day at the church. I typically go in much later but will often be at the church until 8pm or so. Yesterday was a different day in the sense I did not have to rehearse but I forgot to do something so I ended up staying much later than I intended. Thankfully my husband and kids are amazing without me and do their own thing which is sweet and lovely in itself. Working alone in a massive building sometimes you hear strange noise, conversation and lots of song. Working away in my little office I hear the singing of a good friend of mine. Not a rehearsal or a corporate worship service, no lights, camera  just sweet worship that only could be for God. So as I sat still and quietly in my little office listening, pretending not be heard or seen the tears just flowed from my eyes. I love and live for those moments of pure worship where God reveals himself and cleanses us.  Several months ago I had a vision and the wonderful person who was singing was in my vision. So many of us have waited and longed for the Glory of God to fall on us at Radiant Church. And what I heard from God the day I had the vision was that His glory will fall and that we get to be apart of it, especially this person who is so valuable to our staff. Im thankful for worship, that God allows us to praise Him and sing to Him. It’s a gift I will never take for granted and Im thankful to know, love and do life with passionate real people who will lift their voices with the breath in their lungs that only God can give. All glory to our God, so thankful. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.