Thursday, June 22, 2017

Conversations with Owen

Owen and I were hanging out and he askes my why I spend hours in the bathtub. First of I don't spend hours in the bathtub....on second thought....I do spend hours in the bathtub. Funny thing is that around 9:30 every night I take a bath. A long hot glorious bath, alone in the quite of my bubbles! In fact right now I'm in the quiet bliss of bubble heaven as I type this. I love reading in the bath, I love texting in the bath,  Facebook, blogging, Pinterest, and I even answer work email in the bath! I think I love the bubbles as much as I love trees! It's my thing. I'm pretty sure there will be bubble baths Heaven! So my answer to Owen, I told him I take baths for the same reason I drink coffee. All for your protection!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.