Thursday, June 15, 2017

Every Home For Christ

I spent the morning with our Operations Team at the Jericho Center. I love to go there and pray, I do it often. I take the kids every year before they head back to school to pray through their school year. Today my heart was very heavy. Heavy for my beautiful friend who is just going through hell. And yes I used that word because it's truth. I believe in God, His timing and trust He is going to do a miracle of healing and give her the desire of her heart. But until then  my heart breaks for her and her loss. I don't have the right to question God, why things happen in life. I just have to know and understand He is going to carry her through. Tonight my prayers continue to uplift my sweet friend. As I prayed today, I felt the presence of Jesus with me in that room. I know he was sitting in this chair. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.