Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Nights

We have kinda started a new family tradition. After Gary gets home on Fridays we have been driving to our favorite little cafe. We have to hurry because it closes at 5p and sometimes we have to settle for Starbucks as we just don't make it in time. We have a sweet time as a family then we do a quick hike and have dinner. Tonight we ate at Rudys, not my favorite at all. But Gary and the kids like it. My dads BBQ is just the best so eating BBQ out is just not right! But I love to sit outside, sip on tea and enjoy the view! 
In this picture we are all reading the same story. We NEVER have phones out when at coffee or dinner we actually talk to each other lol! But I really wanted to see their reactions to this story about a bear who was jogging in Garden of the Gods. My husband thinks my picture taking is obnoxious as you can tell by his face! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.