Sunday, October 22, 2017

After Church Picnic

I woke up this morning and was not scheduled anywhere, no leading worship, no emceeing, no assisting. I was torn between rejoicing and crying. I love serving in ministry it's my calling, love and joy. I will never ever begin to explain how near God is when I sing to Him. I love and hunger for His presence. However, it was beautiful to take one car to church with my sweet little family. We walked in together, sat together and worshiped as a family. My heart was overwhelmed with love for my people. After church we went on a picnic and walked through Garden of the Gods. We are taking advantage of this beautiful fall weather. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.