Friday, October 27, 2017

Something Bad....

My morning started with laundry and chapstick in the dryer, cleaning my house, dog walking, getting kiddos ready for school and going to work for a couple of hours. I then left work to go to Lilly’s school for Owen’s award ceremony and choir concert...... As nice as it was for me to go to Lilly’s school, it was not Owen’s school...I also had another little mishap this week. I thought Lilly’s band concert was Tuesday, it was Thursday at the same exact time as my worship rehearsal... I’m not winning mom of the year... However, I did make it to every place I was supposed to be, frizzy hair and all. Everyone has been fed and still alive, and we all have clean clothes with pink chapstick on them! 

I ate one taco from Taco Bell today after my week. I had a long week. Really, it was long. I don’t eat that ever..ever.. 

My stomach is killing me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.