Friday, December 1, 2017

Owen

Owen is pretty funny. All the sudden he has developed a great sense of humor. I want to remember all the funny things he says. 

“Mom, can I walk to Kum and Go? I saw your Christmas present there.”

“I’m going to marry a brown haired girl who wants to live in a tiny house so we can drive a Lamborghini.”

“ Chik Fil A workers have to make more money because God likes them the most out of them and McDonalds.”

When asked about his day at school and what he learned. 
“Well, I didn’t die and I learned about connect energy.”

“Mom, I’m trying to take a water break, why you got to take a picture.” I thought you said I smell! I’m only smelly because I’m kicking that kids butt one on one. I’ll be quite, his mom is probably embarrassed because I keep stuffing her kid.” 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.