Friday, December 1, 2017

Traditions

I love adventure and exploring. I love to take off and do and experience new things. I’m not afraid to travel and hike and see the world and faces that roam it. However, at Christmas time the same old things never get boring to me. I love the love of a house that is over decorated with a cheesy fire in the fire place and stockings hung. I love to reminisce over the ornaments that family, friends and that we have collected on our adventures each year. I love the progression of how much better our gingerbread houses look each year and the silly hallmark and crazy Christmas movies we watch over and over. I love the frozen hot chocolate and cookies and fudge. I look forward to our special dinner out, the zoo, North Pole and gazing at Christmas Lights. I love this time of year reading our Advent book each night and praying, worshiping and thanking our Jesus for being born. I love these silly and over the top traditions. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.