Friday, June 15, 2018

Embracing His Stillness

I can be outside reading for hours and hours. It’s a luxury in my life that is precious and valuable. I need His stillness to wash over me to calm me and to remind me that it’s Him I’m after and nothing else. What a week I just had. One with exciting changes but stressful. Nonetheless all about God and His timing and plans. I’m never going to stop expecting more of God, and just when I feel that He is far away He brings me in close to His word and His stillness. He is so faithful in our times of being overwhelmed and feelings of less than. I’m thankful for this moment this morning to reflect on how he shows me love through others and His quiet whispers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.