Saturday, August 25, 2018

Birthday Part Two

We surprised Owen for his birthday and took him to Great Wolf Lodge. We had a sweet time just the four of us. Gary and I don’t take lightly that God has given us these little people to raise. We truly love these moments together and cherish every second of family time! We all had an amazing time at the water park. We went on every slide several times and each of us loved the wave pool and played some water basketball. The slide where the floor dropped was a bit of a shock. I had no idea you free fell for several feet. I thought once the floor dropped your butt hit the slide lol... needless to say I only did that one once! God is so good to let us live in such a beautiful place full of nature and places to explore. My heart is full. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.