Saturday, August 25, 2018

Mountain Movies

I’m slightly obsessed with moving to the Woodland Park area. In fact I sometimes, in my own wired little way, think I already live up there. I know that my family is supposed to live there. We have so many friends and connections in that area it just makes sense. We even have a church campus up there and in my heart I know I’m supposed to be involved there and step away from the Springs campus, which is strange all together. I spend time in prayer and speaking this move over my family. It’s just a matter of God providing a financial miracle to make this move happen. In the mean time I’mhappy pretending we already belong. My friends Dustin and Ben are amazing men of God who not only do so much for Radiant and surrounding churches they are very much servants of the WP community. I adore their hearts and am so thankful to call them friends. Gary and I and the kids loved the movies they did this summer promoting  family time. It was a beautiful setting and a sweet FREEZING cold evening. We loved it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.