Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Birthday

My birthday is not until the second of January but Gary always asks me what I want to do on the first. We typically have to go back to school and work on the second so the first it is! Everybody is typically partied and gived out so I try to lay low and let the day pass. So in typical Gary style he asked what I wanted to do and I told him I just wanted to go into my office to pray and get some things done. So as my little family was snug asleep I went and finished out the year and prayed through my office. I feel and hear God at church, I do honestly love being there. There is no better place for me to start the new year or celebrate my birthday than at church. Even better tomorrow is Fusion :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.