Saturday, February 23, 2019

My Mini

Not only do I love this girl I really like her. She is smart funny and completely her own! She is fun to be around and completely likeable. We had a date to see the BTS movie. I’m kinda crushing on them. I’m only about 14 years older... Lilly loves them and if I could afford to take her to a concert in LA we would be on a plane in a heartbeat. We are currently praying they add a stop in Denver! We also had to watch them on the Grammys... BTS was great but what garbage that show is, it was a great learning lesson for Lilly as to why we don’t act or live like the the world.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.