Sunday, December 21, 2008

We had a great weekend. It was a whopping 14 degrees so we skipped the North Pole and went to the zoo! The lights at the zoo are amazing and my pictures do not do it justice. We saw Santa who was definitely the real one not a helper. He was wonderful and gave us all butterflies. I love the reactions of the babies when they see Santa! There was a really nice man who offered to take a picture of all four of us but my silly camera died!
Lilly and I finished our cookies today. She is such a wonderful little helper and I just adore her willingness to learn. She will do any thing as long as she and I are together. I think she liked the decorating the best. My little man is cutting new teeth and was running a little fever. Gary and he played in the basement and watched movies all day. Gary wanted to stay away from the cooking disaster upstairs! This was a great family day. We are so excited for all the big events next week. Gary has the whole week off and we are really looking forward to spending time together! Be Thankful, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.