Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a Little Update!

We have a good couple of weeks. I can't seem to express the joy Gary and I have found at Radiant Church. I just can not say enough about how silly we were to think that church would take away from family time. Gary and I have found the complete opposite. We are starting our first class together this Sunday called Radiant 101. I have not been baptized and this is something I have desired for many years. Gary is looking into joining the Security Team and I have all ready talked to the Worship Pastor. After my priority of being Baptized I will set up an audition, to sing praise to the Lord! Lilly is being moved to a new class this up coming weekend, and Owen is loving all the play and attention in his class. Gary and I have all ways been very passionate in our Faith. I can not tell my family and friends how wonderful it is to be able to pray with my loved ones. I have a link on our site to Radiant check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.