Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Date Night With Sarah


Sarah and I went out together for the first time in all most two years! Don't get me wrong we see each other all the time but that is because our families get together pretty often. I love how she has the same understanding of family. She totally gets the fact that I am a wife and mother first and everything else is second. A couple of years ago I joined a MOPS group. For the most part I really enjoyed the biblical message and spending time with my best friends and sister in law. However there was this underlying message of poor mommy needing a break. I just kept saying HELLO that is what the bathroom is for:-)! I wanted to be a wife and a mother and I am thankful for all the responsibilities that come with it. Sarah totally gets me. We were made for each other!

Cheers Jen!

1 comment:

  1. Jenny:

    What a great surprise to hear from you. It is very strange that you ended up on my blog! I see all is going well for you and your family. It is hard to believe it has been ten years since you got married. I can still remember the wedding and how all us "baseball" parents sat together. They all thought Jake would be the first to marry (to Samantha) and here it is ten years later and they are the only ones still single! Jake is doing well in Las Vegas teaching and getting his Master's. He also has a music production company and has been doing well at that as well. I don't know when he has time to sleep. He said he has to do it now before he starts a family. Of course he has to find a wife first (I think?). I also have a web site www.casalagarto.net that shows a little more of our home in Mexico. I told Ted that your folks need to come down and hang out with us! Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.