Sunday, April 19, 2009

With Everything



I had an experience today like none other. I have all ways considered myself a Christian. Today at worship I realized I have been living a luke warm Christian lifestyle. This was my experience. If you have seven minutes and fifty five seconds I encourage you to listen to the song playing on our blog. Close your eyes and imagine one hundred and fifty others singing with hands held high and worshiping. Singing a powerful battle cry to The Lord Jesus Christ! I prayed passionately like I have never prayed before. My eyes have been opened to something I have always know was there but until today I have never felt. The Holy Spirit was at work and I felt it! And I want everyone on this glorious Earth to feel the power as I did today.

Love Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.