Thursday, July 9, 2009

Congratulations Teddy


Some people live an entire lifetime
and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world,
but the soldiers don't have that problem.

We are so proud of Teddy! He has done what so many people say they are going to do . He has successfully followed his dream. Teddy is now the commander at his post in Germany. To be so young and a commander, I just can't believe this is my LITTLE brother! We know that the road to this position has been difficult, tiring and full of grief. God has always been on Teddy's side with His hand on Teddy's shoulder every step of the way. I am so blessed that God has given me such a such a wonderful brother, and has created such a wonderful man. Our family so is grateful to the men and women of our Armed forces and I am grateful to be the grandaughter, daughter, wife and sister of such wonderful men.

Blessings

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.