Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Thankful For Busy Weeknds


We are so thankful for busy weekends. We did so much this weekend and are so incredably tired. Started with our Ten Year Wedding Anniversary. I just can't believe that Pook and I have been married that long. He is the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. I love his heart and his Faith. He is a man who knows God and is grateful for God's Grace. Saturday we had a fantastic time at our churches 4Th of July outreach picnic. We are so grateful that God has led us to a church that is so passionate about Christ. Sunday was a day of worship, prayer, remembrance and fun. Church has become a huge part of our family and our relationship with God. After a fantastic service we had our annual lunch at Red Lobster in remembrance of Matthew, Gary's brother who died six years ago. Matt was a great guy and we all loved him and learned so much from him. I love telling stories of Matt to Lilly and Owen. They each have a special animal that is their Matt! After a nice time at lunch remembering such a wonderful man we took the kids swimming. Hopefully they are super sleepy and will sleep in tomorrow, because Gary and I both have the day off! I close by saying how thankful I am for tired weekends. I love my family and friends with all my heart and am so thankful for all that God has given.

Love Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.