Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sing to the Lord




Wow it felt so good up on the platform Sunday singing to the Lord and bringing Him praise. I always knew that music was going to be apart of my life. I just lost the music for a few years. I thought that being a wife and mother was what God intended for me, but instead He intended for me to be a wife, mother, and to sing. I have learned thou Gods Grace that all things are really possible. It is funny that when you listen to the Lord and put aside your own agenda that you open yourself up to a whole new world. I can't imagine my life before I truly walked with the Lord. I am so blessed to have the beautiful life I live I am so incredibly thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.