Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Cubbies Approved workmen are not ashamed" (2 Timothy 2:15)

Growing Passionate followers of Jesus Christ starts when children are little. What amazing kids. Lilly and Faith have become little friends and I am enjoying every moment working with such wonderful little people. I took some pictures of the murals on the walls. The paintings move with you and my picture don't do it justice. Radiant has an incredible children's ministry and the staff in Critter County are fantastic teachers. Our family has and is still making a huge transformation. We are just so thankful for such a wonderful place to worship!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.